A perfect starter kit is waiting for photography enthusiast, the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Mirrorless Digital Camera with 14-42mm II R Lens give you perfect combination for experiencing a new world.
Compact in size and light in weight, the silver Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III takes its place as an extremely capable entry-level option for shooters looking to pick up an SLR-styled mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera. This masterpiece of a 16.1MP Four-Thirds Live MOS Sensor and the Dual Quad-Core TruePic VIII Image Processor, works fast and powerfully, including video recording at up to UHD 4K quality. The camera features a 3.0″ tilting touchscreen LCD and a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder with a 1.23x magnification. Additionally, various other functions have been implemented to make shooting more fun, such as 15 Art Filters and a Clips Video Mode that lets you quickly make videos on the camera.
The E-M10 Mark III has many capabilities to improve overall image quality. The most significant of these are a robust in-body 5-axis image stabilization system that can compensate for about 4 stops of shutter speed. Along with this, an upgraded 121-point contrast-detect AF system will help you lock, track, and capture sharp clicks of your subjects. Improved Speed with a boost up to 8.6 fps continuous shooting and a better range of up to ISO 25600. Provided with An electronic shutter function for faster shutter speeds and silent shooting. Beyond all this, the camera comprises built-in Wi-Fi with a QR-scan function.
16.1MP Live MOS Sensor & TruePic VIII Image Processor
In order to create a high-resolution image, the OM-D E-M10 Mark III is blessed with a Four Thirds 16.1MP Live MOS Sensor and the Dual Quad-Core TruePic VIII Image Processor. It helps users to create sharp photos and videos in a wide range of situations using sensitivities ranging from ISO 200-25600, and which can be extended to ISO 100-25600.
UHD 4K Video Recording
The added processing power of the TruePic VIII provides the E-M10 Mark III a great option to shoot video in high-resolution UHD 4K video at up to 30p. Users can enjoy a high bit rate of 102 Mbps for crisp, detailed images with clear quality. Full HD and HD recording feature increased speed with options in Full HD for up to 60p and high-speed HD 720p at up to 120 fps.
In addition to video recording, a Time-lapse Movie mode is also available for recording up to 4K UHD resolution with a 5 fps shooting rate to highlight subject changes or movement over a longer period of time.
In-Body 5-Axis Image Stabilization
In-body, sensor-shift image stabilization helps to reduce the movement and camera shake by up to 4 stops with any lens in use and compensates for camera movements that become especially noticeable when working with telephoto shots, macro imagery, and long exposures.
121-Point Contrast-Detect AF System and 8.5 fps Shooting
Lock-on and track subject matter quickly and effectively in order to guarantee tack-sharp imagery by using the E-M10 Mark III’s upgraded 121-point contrast-detect high-speed imager AF system. Users can also access Touch AF functions via the rear LCD and will benefit from excellent tracking performance. Also, the E-M10 III can shoot at speeds of up to 8.5 fps with the ability to record bursts of up to 22 raw frames or 36 JPEGs. A low-speed 4.8 fps setting is available with no limit to the buffer.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- The hard-wearing body features two dials, a directional pad, and a shortcut button for fast control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi is available for direct connection to a smart device through a QR code setting.
- Touch control provides various functions: shutter release, AF area selection, AF area size adjustment, AF touchpad, frame forward/backward, magnified playback, Live Guide, Super Control Panel, Art Filter, Wi-Fi connection, video controls, video effects, video teleconverter, and timer.
- For eye-level viewing a 2.36m-dot EVF is available, which features an improved magnification of 1.23x for increased comfort during use.
- A mechanical shutter with a 1/4000 to the 60-second range is present alongside a silent electronic shutter function with a 1/16000 to 30-second range.
- Built-in flash with 19′ at ISO 100.
- One SD card slot with support for UHS-II media.
Other Camera Features
- Silent Shutter Mode eliminates shutter noise and gives benefit working in nature, concert halls, or other sound-sensitive locations.
- Advanced Auto Mode analyzes the scene and subject in order to select the best possible shot of the subject.
- Scene Mode features various features for optimizing camera performance to your subject matter
- Fifteen Art filters are available to add some flair to your images.
- Advanced Photography (AP) Mode offers access to various creative modes, including Live Composite, Live Time, Panorama, HDR, Silent, Keystone Compensation, Focus Bracketing, Multiple Exposure, and AE Bracketing.
- Live Bulb and Live Time settings can be used to produce creative long exposure imagery.
- Interval shooting is supported for up to 999 FPS with 24-hour exposure intervals.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II R Lens
Traverse a versatile zoom range portrait-length, from Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II R is a 28-84mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Additionally, the lens also features a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system, which provides fast and near-silent focusing performance to benefit both video and photo applications.
- Wide-to-portrait-length zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-84mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three aspherical elements help to reduce wrap and spherical aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range for high quality.
- A rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing quality image.