The NT-1 KIT 1″ Cardioid Condenser Microphone from RODE includes the Rode NT1 cardioid condenser microphone, an SM6 premium shockmount with a detachable pop filter, and a microphone dust cover. The kit can be used to capture audio for vocalists and instruments in recording studio applications and more.
While the body of the NT-1 still resembles the NT1-A, the mic has been completely redesigned except for the mesh grille. The large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone features RODE’s updated HF6 capsule that is designed to provide a detailed midrange response with smooth highs and a warm bass. The HF6 capsule is suspended inside the microphone using Rycote’s industry-leading Lyre system to help reduce vibration and handling noises. Also, with self-noise measured at only 4.5 dBA, the NT1 is an extremely quiet microphone.
The body of the mic is machined from nickel-plated aluminum and is then coated in a ceramic layer, which is electrostatically applied for a scratch-resistant finish.
- Large 1″ condenser capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal Rycote Lyre-based capsule shockmounting system
- Ultralow-noise performance of only 4.5 dBA
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- SM6 shockmount features a detachable pop filter
- 10-year extended warranty when you register your microphone