In a sleek and ergonomic design, the Moza AirCross 2, in black, supports up to 7 lb cameras, including wide-body types like the Blackmagic Pocket 4K and those with a built-in grip. It comes with a companion iOS/Android smartphone app that provides many creative features, including an AI calculation function that auto-tunes the gimbal by selecting optimal parameters based on the camera load. The AirCross 2 is designed to hold the camera mounted closer to the tilt motor, allowing for more stability with most cameras, and the camera orientation can be switched between portrait and landscape modes when using the dedicated included bracket. The gimbal also has an angled motor arm in order to allow a clear view of the camera LCD during operation.
The AirCross 2 features a manual lock on each axis that makes balancing your camera easier. You can unlock one axis, balance it, then unlock the next one and so on. When done, a balance check feature will confirm on the gimbal’s OLED screen whether all axes are balanced or which one needs adjusting and in which direction. This 3-latch locking system also allows you to lock all the axes during transport so the axes stay firmly in one place. This gimbal has several advanced shooting modes including multiple follow modes, time-lapse capture, Sports Gear mode, and Inception mode, which rotates the gimbal in place.
The AirCross 2 is designed with Moza’s Spark Power Supply System 2.0, which consists of a battery with its own USB charging port. The battery can be removed and separately plugged directly into a USB charger, not included. This battery provides up to 12-hour runtime.
The gimbal controls include a customizable smart wheel, dial wheel, and smart trigger that provide direct control over select camera functions, while the OLED screen provides an intuitive display of the gimbal status and camera parameters. On the bottom of the gimbal handle, there are both a 1/4″-20 and a 3/8″-16 threaded mounting hole for attaching a mini tripod, extension handle, or other accessories.
- Supports most mirrorless and DSLR cameras up to 7 lb
- Angled motor arm for a clear view of the camera display
- The camera is mounted closer to the tilt motor for increased stability
- Switchable between portrait and landscape modes when using the dedicated included bracket
- 3-latch locking system for simplified step-by-step balancing
- Up to 12-hour runtime with included battery
- The battery features its own charging port and can be plugged directly to a USB charger
- Three CAN port for accessories such as iFocus-M motors
- iOS/Android Moza app
- Auto-tuning AI calculation function
- Time-lapse capture, multiple follow modes, Inception mode, and Sports Gear mode
- OLED screen