Introducing Zhiyun-Tech Crane-2 for a more swift shooting experience.
A 3-axis handheld gimbal stabilizer supporting DSLR and mirrorless cameras with upgraded lightweight weighing up to 7 lb. Just mount your camera on the Manfrotto-standard quick release plate and shoot for up to 18 hours straight with included supplied batteries for more shooting time. A rod-mount mechanical focus motor is included which can be controlled via the gimbal’s handwheel or from an optional remote control for the Crane 2. It can be used to focus or zoom your lens for a particular situation. A support rod, USB cable, and two universal lens gear rings are also included for attaching and connecting the focus motor and using it with all lenses whenever needed.
The Crane-2 also allows the user to digitally focus control via the gimbal handwheel for particular Canon DSLRs and the Nikon D850 with compatible autofocus lenses. Simply connect the camera to the gimbal by using the USB cables and explore the world
The Crane-2 can shoot 360°, tilt up to 320°, and 360° roll adjustment without any problem. Included with Multiple different special shooting modes allowing you to be extra creative along with your gimbal. The full-range POV mode detects 360° synchronous movement on all three axes resulting that the camera will lock into a single position and follow your movements without any limits. Providing you the true POV capture experience.
Quickly adjustable Gimbal settings just by using the onboard control buttons and an OLED display.
- Includes external rod-mount focus motor for mechanical follow focus/zoom control
- 360° pan, 320° tilt, and 360° roll adjustment
- 7 lb payload
- 18-hour runtime using the included batteries
- Digital follow focus control for select Canon cameras and the Nikon D850 with compatible autofocus lenses
- The manfrotto-standard quick release plate
- The “Slow-fall” feature protects your camera from a sudden drop when the Crane-2 is powered down
Firmware Update v1.76 (June 2019)
- Full-range POV: 360° synchronous movement on all three axes—instead of leveling off during motion, the camera will remain locked in position no matter which way or how far you move the gimbal, allowing for true POV shots
- Vortex mode: Add dynamic movements to your barrel shot and open up possibilities
- Direct control support for the Nikon Z6 and Z7 via the control panel—take photos, start/stop recording video, and control various other parameters